Poetry in this Issue
- Sheila Black, Las Dos Fridas
- Jimmy Burns, Duel; Waiting for My Electric Wheel Chair to Be Repaired
- Barbara Crooker, Simile
- Ona Gritz, The Elephant and the Dove
- Christopher Jon Heuer, Balance in God's Wilderness
- Barry J. L. Horton, 21st Century Inviisible Man
- Elaine Jones, Good Advice If You Have Cerebral Palsy; Striped Deckchairs
- Diane Kendig, Speaking of Maria Blanchard; Wedding Portraits of Rivera and Kahlo; A Cento for Frida Kahlo's "Diego on my Mind"
- Jean McLeod, Forcing Amaryllis; Mania
- Stephen Mead, Wet Pain; Bathers
- Nancy Scott, Skunk Clearing; Blame it on "Radio Times" and Poetry Month
- Arbin Tabao, Lola
- Liz Whiteacre, Two Feet Shorter Than My Ususal Height
- Ellen Williams, The Parkinson Rap
- Kathi Wolfe, Happy Hour; A Pulp Fiction
While the editors of Wordgathering strive to bring quality poetry of interest by
new writers with each issue, we also wish to continue to feature those poets whose work you enjoy.
By giving us your thoughts on which writers you feel truly merit greater exposure and why, you help us to
carry out one of our major goals, the develpment of the genre of disability poetry. Please send your comments.
Return to Top